PTC ...
Thought to putting this letter up some time ago, but could not get the .png to work.
WHat I did not think of, was possibly setting up as a link! (well, my IT not very good).. haha..
Reply Letter from PTC from tomorrow.sg
Ok, technology is again something quite fascinating hor...
OK, I'm not passionate about it. I just feel, that people should know how they are 'imagined', and that this model should be relooked at. That's all. And I don't want to be misunderstood too.
Managed to work out my key argument for the dissertation liao... which is both good and bad (again.. haha), but I need to think of how I should actually write it, and whether I am actually not doing something that spectacular.. hmm...
Reply Letter from PTC from tomorrow.sg
Ok, technology is again something quite fascinating hor...
OK, I'm not passionate about it. I just feel, that people should know how they are 'imagined', and that this model should be relooked at. That's all. And I don't want to be misunderstood too.
Managed to work out my key argument for the dissertation liao... which is both good and bad (again.. haha), but I need to think of how I should actually write it, and whether I am actually not doing something that spectacular.. hmm...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home