Sunday, June 05, 2005

PTC - Dinner- G

Tried to upload that PTC letter yesterday, but had some problems with the type of picture. Well, although I still think that the 144.10 is ridiculous, and that there models are so dislocated from reality (talk about undermining the trust of the people in the govt, just look at the PTC model, no one does it better than themselves!).

Was very upset last night about it, but I came round to this: if people who are most bothered by it are not willing to say or do anything about it, so fine by me. I am not going to be upset, angry, frustrated and agitated by that. I mean, i feel upset by the fact that such a nonsensical model can exist, and secondly, people are actually not willing to say anything or do anything about it. Well, so, therefore, if people don't wnat to help themselves, even god can't do anything for them. Don't people say that God saves those who saves themselves.

I guess what gets me most irritated, is when people read that, and goes 'so?'. I mean, well, if you think its just 'so?', so be it. I'm not going to be bothered.

So instead of thinking of problems which no one seems interested to talk about, I shall focus on food. Dinner today went well, following strictly to a vegetarian restriction. Could be better, but well... I should practice more with the rice-wheat floor combination. Shall see when.

Been a little confused over certain matters. What does it mean? hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home