Friday, June 10, 2005

Hype - Toothache (jaw ache)

Not too sure why, maybe in a way, things just are quite unlikely to happen, or maybe I don't want anything to really happen, but its really whereby because nothing is likely to happen, and nothing is happening (empirical evidence), that therefore I don't want to have unrealistic expectations or getting over-worked up on it.
Not point getting too excited over it, it was just a very very nice very months.

Moving on, pains in life does come so very unexpectedly. Of course, the exams is another one, but not referring to that. My jaw is aching, like that sore-jaw feeling that you get after a wisdom tooth extraction. darn... and I am not even sure whether the NHS is able to do anything about it safely... sigh... hopefully...

Ok, I'll be optimistic about it. Like Scotty said, I sound so very optimistic. haha.. I wonder if he reads thru this blog, he might just have a very different view... haha...

Hmm.. a very interesting song playing in the background while I am typing this. haha... maybe its fate...

"
Oh can't you see baby.
You got me going crazy.
Whereever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you.
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home