Monday, April 25, 2005

Turbulent Times - City

I guess much of what is below have been my thinking about things happening day by day, which overtime, does help me to see how I have changed over the last few more turbulent months, but also helps me think about the future. Yet, I guess I have not lived true to what I wanted to do, as Urbs Pedestre suggest, I wanted it to be also a city sort of expression, of expressing myself living in a city, yet, I think what has been thus far has been an expression of the inner feelings of someone managing life in the city, yet, a city is much more than that, and El was right to show me a very nice city website. Maybe it still odd where the idea city_walker or Urbs Pedestre come from, but maybe when I want to say it, I will, and if there is anyone who ever does wander... haha... Went to a new place for Dim Sum today, with Hock and El, called Chuen Cheng Ku, in London Chinatown. Although the choices are quite limited, the food is fresh, and they have very nice pai kuat and feng zhao, although their cheong fun and har kao could be better. Overall, a very nice experience. Chinatown research has been going on fine, a lot of interesting things, some nice, some not so nice, but enriching, very enriching indeed. Got to decide when I am going home soon, will need to confirm a date by this week (late Apr), will probably set it at early Aug, sigh.. was suppose to seek some suggestions one... (after writing about Dim Sum, now thinking of Dim Sum... sigh...) Oh, and my internet is finally working.. great... it's been a wonder weekend, except that I should try to get more work done, and hopefully, I will finish the essay tmr. haha... a bit wishful.. but can try...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home