Singlehood
Not sure why my singlehood is an topic which can be picked up so easily by people around me... almost as if, if they have no idea what they want to say to me, just ask, "... so, do you think there is a possibility between you and M (M is more arbitrary than most other lettes)?" sigh... ok lah, I should not be unfair to them, because I know that they do care. Maybe because of this, I don't think the this topic is not something that is absent from my thoughts, but well, things are not as simple and yet not as complicated. So basically, nothing much is done, yet! haha... :) Don't really want an Aunt Agony, because I am not seeking for answers to these questions, clearly, the answer is far simplier than that, no need for big phisophies, principles, rationalities etc..., just THE GAL! SIMPLE! :) El suggested to me about explaining the name of this blog, well, I did think about it, and I think that so far, this entire blog unplanned and unintentionally relfects ME! Utterly full of contradictions! Dynamic-Static, Hope-Disappointment, Lucid-Blur, Chaotic-Clam etc etc..... Just think about the choice of Latin name for a modern feature such as a blog, an attempt to be contemporary and yet capturing that bit of antiquity. A blog entitled Urbs Pedestre (City Walking), and yet also subtitled 'A Oasis', with a irony of natural and man-made, urban and rural. Furthermore, in its state of unplanned, unintendedness, this messy bits and pieces becomes ordered, and a common theme surfaces. How cool is that? haha... BTW, I did finish that essay on Tues, which was nice, and I did get my presentation up early too. Shall see how that goes tmr.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home