Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Cold... (not brr.. ach choooo)

Been so very 'moody' of late... probably due to my cold. Not quite in the right mood to do anything, maybe I do need somthing inspirational. I wonder what that should or will be. But I do need to catch up on some work, from tomorrow, haha.... Saw two video clips in the last two days which were absolutely amusing. The first was a comedy clip about Chinese and Indians, and the 2nd was a clip about a relationship proposal at NUS (National University of Singapore). Both were terribly interesting. Kudos to both people who sent me those clips. (happy :) ) Tried to put the clip here, but I can't seem to get do it... hmm.. shall see, maybe when i figure it out, I will put it here. My cold's been into the 8th day already, since QW left... sigh... I guess my stars were right about it taking some time, but it is recovering, at least i hope it is. Decided to go to Italy initially, but finally decided against it, based on the idea that I don't feel like travelling alone. I don't want to imagine myself walking through Venice/Rome alone, and especially spending lonely nites in Venice and Rome (never forgot my extra lonely nite spent in Den Haag, sigh... unforgettable), and since I don't want that to happen again, decided against going to Italy for the moment. And since it is not clear how long the conclave will last, maybe its not the best of idea to head to Rome either, but I'm kinda bored. haha.. and not exactly happy... moody lah... Had a very interesting day yesterday, went out with EL, had a long afternoon tea (very nice) where we talked about our views on life (sigh... very philosophical but the sign is for how sad and lost we both seem to be), and then went shopping (ok lah, most of the shops were closing liao), then had dinner (not too bad, but it was another 2-3hrs which was similar to tea... haha...). On the way back from Fiona's place, we started talking about interior decor (since I think I 1st mention about flooring, and I was very surprised when I heard from EL that we had a similar idea of fish beneath glass flooring when we were younger... haha... how cool. I never thought that there will be someone else who I will meet, who would like something like that... haha.. how cool. Anyway, shall see how interior ideas go... haha... Yupz, better sleep soon, hopefully this cold does not last too long, and I can really start getting more work done here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home