Saturday, March 05, 2005

Many discoveries of a day

Had a long talk this afternoon, I guess in a way, it did get some things worked out, and I'll wait and see. Perhaps it is better this way, perhaps. Had a pretty interesting day though, finding out that four different events which I am invited to attend will clash on Mar 9, gosh..., how can this happen. sigh... two birthday dinners, a party by my lecturer and a movie screening by my society. sigh... so difficult to make the choice... and this was after the 2 events clashing later today 5 Mar, a Docklands fieldtrip and a Communications Workshop, sigh.. darn... and they were both so very interesting... I have never had this happening before. Will have to work that out. Dinner was good, though we had to rush thru it because I could not make a reservation because I was on the phone the whole afternoon, but it was good nonetheless. Then we went to Leicester Square for desert, the waffles were not bad, but the ice-cream was so so lah. Then we went to a bar, wanted to go to this C~ place, but it was quite full and so very very full of Chinese, gosh..., I was really quite shocked; but we went to the Surrey in the end, and had some wine, before heading home. More things to find out, never knew that 1st Old Street was so close to Angel, and 2nd that Old Street was so close to Liverpool St, gosh..., I mean, just look at Finsbury Square, its so new and nice..., almost looks like New York. Anyway, then when I got back, found out that the ST published a comment I sent in after finding out ZY's results, entitled 'Help youths acquire longer-term perspective', which was slightly edited, some paragraphs shifted around, a little reinterpreted, but generally, its alright. Maybe I'll put it up after this. Not sure whether the article will get me in trouble, will find out soon enough. Anyway, a long day tomorrow, but do look forward to it. Maybe I'll find out something about the New Chinatown and maybe about old Pennyfields.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home