Thursday, March 31, 2005

Easter Weekend + 1

Been some time since I wrote something, not because nothing happened, but so much happened, but I was just never in the mood to organize my thoughts. Not sure why, seem so disorganized these days, not very analytical too. Maybe I am setting into the holiday mood... Nearly two weeks into the Easter break, and so much have happened since I last wrote. Went to Birmingham to visit Hock and Dr Yeoh, and had a wonderful time. Had a very event-filled last week of sch with parties, dinners, drinks etc... (just that it was very demanding on my finances)... had a productive 1st week of easter (need to catch up on some work soon), and Easter hols was great fun with 'Scotty' who came over from Stanford... cool and funny guy... smooth... too smooth.. haha... but the easter break got extended with another day of pure sleeping (partly due to my sore throat which is getting better liao, but also due to the lack of rest during the period in which scotty was here (last night card games, and early days... haha... hated that leicester square morning, horrid... sigh... but everything else was fine and nice. Hope to finish my project tmr.. hopefully... hmm... Look at some updates on RSN today... quite some changes... sigh... don't know lah, just that sometimes, I guess I feel odd at times, knowing so little, and needing to know so much... will have to see, and actually, its not too far away. Its just that there are far too many 'not so nice' people... haha... sigh... Shan't think about it, hopefully, something will pop up for late Easter break... shall see what I can figure out... sigh... and i need to get my 'mind' back! A littl bored lah, don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home