Monday, March 07, 2005

Busy Weekend

Been so very busy this weekend. Went for a field-trip on Sat which went around London (more or less lah...) which was quite interesting, but it was rather cold but what was most surprising was that the person who brought up around (can't recall his name, a planner who worked with Ken Livingstone and teaching with Doreen Massy) was so full of energy. sigh... everyone was so tired by the end of the day, and hungry i think cause we ate so little, in a way drank more (beer) than we ate anything. Then went to dinner with Adam, Lina and Nazrin at Hare and Tortoise, which was quite cool, because it was Lina who suggested that place, haha.., was quite surprised, and after that we went to Jessi's party nearby, which was such an american party, all the american guys and gals... :) only then did i figure out that perhaps Jessi may be the youngest in the course, in terms of months not years. Well, anyway, somehow I woke up quite early today and since after eating so much outside food and chilli the last few days, decided to make porridge this morning, which went well with the household, and then was at library to do work. sigh... that Lislie Salzinger book was like Habermas like that, take so long to make a point, and it was like again and again... I wonder what Charad's pt of the class is, will wait and see. Oh yah, forgot about the 1st thing i wanted to say liao, haha... been listening to this song of late, listening it again and again, Kit Chan's Tian Leng Jiu Hui Lai, which ZT asked whether I was thinking of home. I am not homesick, just like the song loh, maybe it reminds me of the warmth of home. Seriously, if I was homesick, that would be the last song I should be hearing. Called home so many times this week liao. Should call huiling soon... hmm.. will get to it, maybe call her from Birmingham. Ok, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home