An end of A beginning
Initially wanted to wait till I finally get a hang of this blog thingy, before I put anything up, but I guess that seem to defeat the purpose of this site in the first place, so, I guess it will take some time before the site will look as I hope it would - like walking in a city.
Urbs Pedestre is the closest I could get to City Walking, which I the City_Walker does. I guess walking seems to antithetical to city life which is more like rushing, that maybe a City_Walker is one who moves with the pulse of the city, just as I do always and lovingly living in one, but yet slowing down sufficiently, just as I do when I sit down to write, to look around at what is really going on.
I guess just as there are always so many things going on in the city, this blog might see many different facets which may not appear to overlap. None will be meant to overlap, and there is no thread which they follow, but that of fate and destiny in life, which I suspect will see many areas of overlap in due time. Perhaps these words will reverberate later on.
Some people people say that an end is just a beginning, but maybe the beginning may mark an end.
This marks the beginning of me trying out this new Blogging thingy, and perhaps marks a certain end to my uncertainty towards this Bloggin thingy too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home